Friday, December 11, 2009

Heaven and random toys….

Have you ever listened to a song that makes you feel like your getting a little taste of heaven? The song He Reigns by the Newsboys has to be a little taste of what heaven is going to be like. I love absolutely blasting it and singing along at the top of my voice. Of course I only do that in front of Liam who, incidentally, made his scared face and almost cried. Ha! Anyways that song makes my heart yearn for my one true home and to sing to the Lord for eternity!

I have been giving Liam lots of household items to play with lately, it is so fun to watch him get so much amusement out of random household items….here are a few pictures.





This is a first, he has started sucking on his toes...ewww









So thankful that Scott loves to give Liam baths so I can clean up after dinner!



Last Sunday, Scott and I spent the afternoon raking the leaves. Now for those of you who know me well, you know that I don’t do anything on Sunday afternoon but take a nap, so it was quite the sacrifice for me. Also I do not think I have ever done yard work, and yes I am aware of how hoity-toity that sounds. Anyways, it was a lot of fun and we got them up in the nick of time too! Minutes after we finished the rain let loose.


Scott got in the trashcan and squished them down


I had my Flock girls over last night for a Christmas party, it was a great time! We watched White Christmas, ate HOMEMADE pizza (yes Taylor, you can make pizza from scratch =), decorated Christmas cookies, and they loved on Liam.




Thank you Loren and Taylor for my new outfit!

I liked all those girls around =)

4 comments:

  1. Love all the new pictures and videos! :) Who made the quilt Liam is laying on in the last picture? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blogging of a great family!!! Thanks Amanda! Homeownership can be brutal on Sunday afternoon naps! :) Stacey...I did, I did, I did make my grandson this quilt with the help of a dear friend. Mom/Gail/Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep...that is mommy-dear's work! It is beautiful! That is why I still haven't finished mine! I am too embarrassed of all its flaws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! Amanda, you should not be embarrassed AT ALL! I still want to see yours. Wish we were all close together so we could quilt together!

    ReplyDelete