Wow...we saw Liam's tsunami! What fun he and daddy are having! Should we send a set of frog togs? :) Liam loves bathtime which are great memories! Love ya'all Bibi
Well I'm a little bit late watching the videos of my nephew, but I see he's taking after his uncle and enjoying the bathtub. He seems to love splashing Amanda so you better stay away from him at the pool. As for him sitting up, I can't believe how fast he's growing. I love watching him. So when are you going to bring him to Arkansas so he can spend time with his favorite aunt and uncle in the Natural State?
I can't believe how big Liam is now...he's sitting up in the tub! Love watching him...such a cutie! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow...we saw Liam's tsunami! What fun he and daddy are having! Should we send a set of frog togs? :) Liam loves bathtime which are great memories! Love ya'all Bibi
ReplyDeleteWell I'm a little bit late watching the videos of my nephew, but I see he's taking after his uncle and enjoying the bathtub. He seems to love splashing Amanda so you better stay away from him at the pool. As for him sitting up, I can't believe how fast he's growing. I love watching him. So when are you going to bring him to Arkansas so he can spend time with his favorite aunt and uncle in the Natural State?
ReplyDeleteAmanda, thanks so much for the blog. We can watch him grow up. He is really growing. I could not believe he was sitting up. we love you. Memaw
ReplyDelete