My parents house
Babu feeding Liam breakfast
Football with Uncle Michael
Scott's Birthday!
For Scott's birthday we ate African Chicken and then went and walked the "big dam bridge" it is the biggest pedestrian bridge in the US. It is two miles and it was the perfect warm night.
Carrot Cake time! Scott's fav.
Another one of Scott's favorite things, he loves this BBQ place.
Little Rock Zoo!
Good Friday we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then walked around the zoo. I have never seen Liam eat so much as I did at Cracker Barrel, he was shoving biscuits, scrambled egg, and hash brown casserole into his mouth at breakneck speed! He is a boy after my own heart, he loves Cracker Barrel.
Family picture at Cracker Barrel, my favorite breakfast place!
Loves it
EASTER...
Coloring eggs is a huge tradition in our family. When I first brought Scott home to meet my parents it was Easter and he claimed that the egg dye burned his fingers. It is a family joke that comes up every year. We did Monster eggs this year.

I experimented with Martha Stewart's idea this year....came out very Jamaican. It's the lucky egg from Cool Runnings.

Getting his first Easter BasketColoring eggs is a huge tradition in our family. When I first brought Scott home to meet my parents it was Easter and he claimed that the egg dye burned his fingers. It is a family joke that comes up every year. We did Monster eggs this year.
I experimented with Martha Stewart's idea this year....came out very Jamaican. It's the lucky egg from Cool Runnings.



So cute! Love all the pics and videos!! So honored we made it onto the blog. ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat memoriesh! Good job on the blog! Mom/Bibi/Gail
ReplyDeleteMemoriesh? Heehee.
ReplyDeletelove, love, LOVE getting caught up with you guys! SO enjoyed all the pictures and fun videos! can't believe how big Liam is now! Glad you guys had this time in LR. Special memories! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete