Monday, June 7, 2010

Doggie....

No we didn't get a dog....I do not think I am quite up to the task of taking care of a baby and a dog. Auntie Krista was dog-sitting and brought over Bella (aka grand-dog). Liam is used to the late Dusty who wasn't quite as spry as Bella is. He was wary of her in the beginning but in the end Bella and Liam became friends =) Sharing a meal bonded them together =).










Nana had a hard time holding on to birthday gifts, Liam got his pool a little early. Tossing him in naked is just adorable! For those of you who can't believe I posted a naked pic, get over it he is just a sweet little baby =)


These are some older pictures that I can't remember if I posted

cone head =)

giving daddy kissies

first taste of chocolate


3 comments:

  1. Precious video! Love getting caught up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are adorable. I like the pics with daddy and Liam. I hadn't seen them before. The video is also very cute.
    Love nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys...such good pictures and such a fun and handsome boy! So goMod to be coming! Mom/Mom-In-Law/Bibi

    ReplyDelete