To catch you up to speed real quick...
Family room…..
Our beautiful family room is finished! Scott did such a wonderful job and I am extremely thankful every time it rains for a leak-free roof over my head =)
lets just remember how it all started out.....our little refugee shack
Absolutely beautiful! =) Our first night back in our family room =)
All moved in....this picture is for Stacey thanks for getting me my baskets when you went to Africa for Christmas, I LOVE them, they are perfect! =)
Anniversary....
We celebrated our 4 year anniversary in December. It was my year to plan and I booked a segway tour of the city and dinner at the Stinking Rose. Unfortunately it was pouring and our segway tour was canceled, we are planning to use it after baby number 2 is born since pregnant women are not allowed to take part. The Stinking Rose is a garlic restaurant, it was so good and cute decor. I got crab and Scott got prime rib, we also ordered a hot tub of garlic to dip our bread in...DELICIOUS! We definitely reeked afterward. We went to Tron in 3-D since our evening was cut short. It was a fun time =)
The cute booth we sat in=)
The feast...Yum....
Pretty much four years of marriage has turned us into big nerds...
Christmas……
We had a wonderful time with Scott’s family on Christmas eve. We met up again Christmas day for a brunch at our house, it was so fun getting ready...
Scott's grandpa gave us one of his couches so he could free up space in his condo...here it is all festive =)
I loved getting the table all ready, I used wrapping paper for the "table cloth" and little gift boxes with chocolate in them, I wanted to put little storks or babies in them because we announced our pregnancy at brunch but didn't get around to it.
This was by far my favorite dish to make, Aunt Linda's annual Christmas tree bread, it was my first time making it after watching her make it year after year. It was a big hit and turned out so pretty =)
Scott……
Recently Scott got a promotion at UPS. We are so thankful to Lord and his provision of that job. Pray that Scott would be a witness at work and pleasing to his boss in all things. Also pray that he would be protected from anxiousness and worry as there are lots of expectations to be met monthly.
Amanda….
I am very thankful for the Lord’s strength during this second pregnancy, and for
Scott and his willingness to step in and help me out. My energy has returned the past two weeks and I am so excited to have a little newborn in my arms this August =)
Liam….
I love this kid so much! He is such a stinker! He is turning into quite the climber and I find him just about anywhere and everywhere. Pray that we would be diligent in our parenting and patient instructing him in the way he should go.



Woohoo!! Love your blog update! So enjoyed getting caught up on everything! The baskets look great--so glad they work with your decor! Can't believe how much Liam has grown--such a little boy now! :) Thanks for the update!! :)
ReplyDeletePS...glad you found your camera! Where was it? :)
Arkansas grandparents just finished reading the blog and watching the video after our enduring patience waiting for the blog to be updated. HA! It was great and thank you for doing it!! It is going to be near 80 degrees here tomorrow. SUMMER TIME!! Love you all Dad and Mom
ReplyDeleteGreat update — the family room looks really nice. Amazing the difference 'lofting' the ceiling made. Glad your extended family got a couple of mentions.
ReplyDeleteBoy that room update does look quite amazing! Well happy early birthday and looking forward to more blogs.
ReplyDeleteLove nana
Amanda, enjoyed the update. Liam cracks me up brushing his teeth and kissing "Cheeky"
ReplyDelete