It was cold in there!
We had a great big storm on Tuesday…it started raining in the wee hours of the morning and kept on until the night. It was a cozy, comfy day…one where you want to snuggle up in sweats with a good book. Yeah, not so much, I was running around with dishes catching leaks in our family room. Scott thanked me for not freaking out he said, “I think you would have made a good wife in the pioneer days.” Hmmmm? Not sure how to take that one. Anyways he was roaming around on the roof in the rain and I was just waiting for him to fall through….he didn’t and he came in so excited that he had fixed the leak and then we realized it had stopped raining….haha! Guess we will have to wait until next time to see if it is really fixed.
Wednesday I got to pick up my new glasses! Which passed with flying colors with Scott…he really likes them. I also found from the Doctor that I had ocular migraines during my pregnancy! I was so excited because it proves that I am not a crazy person! I kept telling Scott that my eye had turned into a Kaleidoscope and I couldn’t see out of it. Scott thought I was a nutter…but the doctor said offhand, “sometimes pregnant women have ocular migraines; it is like looking into a kaleidoscope.” So apparently, if you get migraines consistently before your pregnant and they seem to go away during pregnancy they turn into ocular migraines…it is a migraine in the eyeball…it doesn’t hurt…you just can’t see very well for about a half hour. I was so excited to figure out what it was!
Could not get him to look at the camera!
...new baby, new glasses, new curtains...
Finally, kind of looking at the camera!
I spent the entire day in the kitchen…I felt like a pioneer woman…..I cooked and washed clothes and made bread….all kinds of stuff, honestly I was on my feet for hours, but it was fun! I love having the washing machine and dryer in the kitchen, it may not look so nice but it is SUPER convenient! But Scott got home and the house looked like a tornado had come through …Dishes/clothes/baby toys all in the kitchen…..I think I spent hours destroying the house, so today I will be putting it back in order.
It this the cutest or what, homemade sweater and hat!
Whining


No comments:
Post a Comment